Sunday, December 14, 2008

End of the Year

Hey All,

First off, I would like to WELCOME you to my blogg, which will be a place where you can found out what I am up to and what is going on in ASUW (Associated Students of the University of Washington).

It's crazy that 2008 is coming to an end and Fall Quarter just wrapped up last week. For this quarter, I have been pretty much working to get volunteers appointed to the 14 Faculty Councils and building relationships with the Faculty and Administrations. (which I am done with except for the Faculty Council on Benefits and Retirement :/)

I am in the process of getting the PODCAST technology expanded to more classrooms across campus and reevaluating the current course evaluation form/process.

I looking forward to 2009 and everything that will come with the new year!

Happy Holiday!

No comments: